Following his appointment, Welsh Conservative Leader in the Senedd, Andrew RT Davies, has announced his Shadow Cabinet.
Commenting, Andrew RT Davies MS said: “I’m pleased to have moved quickly this afternoon and announced my Welsh Conservative Shadow Cabinet, which is built on the strong foundations of experience, talent and vision.
“We are in a moment like no other, and the COVID-19 pandemic has sadly only served to shine a spotlight on the challenges in people’s everyday lives; challenges that have been made all the harder by twenty years of Welsh Labour Government failure.
“We shouldn’t doubt our country’s potential. Wales is full of ambitious people and communities that crave the opportunity to succeed, but successive Labour governments have held us back.
“Welsh Conservatives want to get Wales moving and unleash our country’s potential and we’ll be putting that vision forward to the people on May 6th.”
The Welsh Conservative Shadow Cabinet is:
- Leader – Andrew RT Davies MS
- Shadow Minister for Finance, North Wales and Chief Whip – Mark Isherwood MS
- Shadow Minister for Health and Social Services – Angela Burns MS
- Shadow Minister for Economy, Transport and Mid Wales – Russell George MS
- Shadow Minister for Education, Skills and Welsh Language – Suzy Davies MS
- Shadow Minister for Environment, Energy and Rural Affairs – Janet Finch-Saunders MS
- Shadow Minister for Housing and Local Government, Equalities, Children and Young People – Laura Anne Jones MS
- Shadow Minister for Mental Health, Wellbeing, Culture and Sport – David Melding MS